How your money helps
Can provide a month’s worth of food for one child
Can provide safe, clean drinking water to 500 people
Can provide 8 families with essential non-food items (inc. cooking pots, blankets and soap)
Donate monthly to Action Against Hunger
Thank you for your support. Please fill in the form below to submit your monthly donation.
Action Against Hunger values your support and promises to respect your privacy. The data we gather and hold is managed in accordance with the Data Protection Act (1998). We will not disclose, or share personal information supplied by you, with any third party organisations without your consent.
* I confirm I am a UK taxpayer and I understand that if I pay less income and / or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations in the relevant tax year., it is my responsibility to pay any difference. The Gift Aid claimed will be used to help fund the whole of Action Against Hunger's work. I understand the charity will reclaim 25p of tax on every £1 that I have given.
Please pay RSM 2000 Ltd re Action Against Hunger-UK Direct Debits from the account detailed in this instruction subject to the safeguards assured by the Direct Debit Guarantee. I understand that this instruction may remain with RSM 2000 Ltd re Action Against Hunger-UK and, if so, details will be passed electronically to my Bank/Building Society.
Banks and Building Societies may not accept Direct Debit Instructions for some types of account.
Direct Debit Service User Number 838608
Direct Debits are processed on behalf of Action Against Hunger-UK by RSM2000.
The Direct Debit Guarantee
- This Guarantee is offered by all banks and building societies that accept instructions to pay Direct Debits.
- If there are any changes to the amount, date or frequency of your Direct Debit RSM 2000 Ltd re Action Against Hunger-UK will notify you 10 working days in advance of your account being debited or as otherwise agreed. If you request RSM 2000 Ltd re Action Against Hunger-UK to collect a payment, confirmation of the amount and date will be given to you at the time of the request.
- If an error is made in the payment of your Direct Debit, by RSM 2000 Ltd re Action Against Hunger-UK or your bank or building society you are entitled to a full and immediate refund of the amount paid from your bank or building society.
- If you receive a refund you are not entitled to, you must pay it back when RSM 2000 Ltd re Action Against Hunger-UK asks you to.
- You can cancel a Direct Debit at any time by simply contacting your bank or building society. Written confirmation may be required. Please also notify us.